Hey, I'm Dzuk.
- Moderator of weirder.earth
- Your local, anti-corporate and very gay emoji designer (@mutantstd)
I'm interested in design, digital art weird identities and non-shitty/radical transhumanism!
If you want to ask me something specific, it's best to DM me so I don't miss it.
If you want to message me elsewhere, check out https://noct.zone/contact/.
If you wanna talk about my other projects, mention those specific project accounts and not both them and me.
If it takes me a long while to respond, that's normal, it's not your fault.
Salandit Pokémon emoji for @DragonNamedRedd !
Basically the softest of soft brexits is a downgrade in the autonomy of the country. Anything harder than that is just disastrous for the working class (and even less autonomy).
You don't have to like the EU to be able to say that staying in it is the best of what you've got; this was basically Labour's 2016 remain campaign.
Reasons (esp. for those not in the UK) why Lexit is not really a tenable position:
- Brexit is fundamentally a right-wing, disaster capitalist project.
- We're not in the eurozone, so the UK doesnt have the same dangers as those who were in it and suffered austerity from it.
- We have to have trading relations with the EU; being outside the EU but in the trading bloc is mostly the same as being in the EU but you're unable to vote on anything.
bot, potentially bad
@dzuk I think geese are very good representatives of traditional values and the Swedish people are very proud and proud of their traditional values. We need to make sure that our traditional values are respected, so that we don't forget what they mean.
@RumPartov What do you think of Socrates?
https://www.reddit.com/r/itrunsdoom/top My post is top of all time!! But I’m scared the uninteresting post they stickied will catch up lol
Dzuk. Big gay orc, crushing normativity with emojos.
UK / mid 20s / poly / demi-dude
Creator of @mutantstd
One of weirder.earth's mods.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!