in lieu of a new #introduction post for now:
• been writing a lot of Nix (for Nixpkgs) / Rust / shell (Bash & Zsh) / really random langs lately
• excited questionable programming ideas clashing with internal obligations to keep things stable, running, and sensible
• sometimes the video games (esp. (platform) fighting games), but haven't been playing much lately (🙁)
• computing should work far better with people than it does now
• ponies are good; go watch Mob Psycho S2
• Hi, I'm Daisy
BEGIN KEYBASE SALTPACK SIGNED MESSAGE. kXR7VktZdyH7rvq v5weRa0zkM7iTzQ BH2NZmvWEWq5ZRr JHl8H2wHNWtMonl HfZpn7S2qw2IXed PHzbCiKjEQBk49B lHbP6v6Tr2bjKKI 9UBj3pxAfK8topt YcLNC01H7rdc1ZC Ya1TVFEe2DbOcLZ DyJoXrjzAwCot3M roD99fCibo2iOdj GzNTd5bVooLqgTO q1OaFfovDgo3RuM DUCdZGI5pkMU2VO uTbFRET54pOQZU6 6Y. END KEYBASE SALTPACK SIGNED MESSAGE.
She brought him the usual gifts at first. A mouse, a bird. A ribbon for him to play with.
She would run up with her gift in her mouth and prrt cheerfully around it. And he would pat her head and tell her she was a good and clever cat.
Then it was a coin with strange markings. A pendant, warm to the touch. A piece of lightning-struck wood.
He never knew of the shadowy figures that followed him, but neither did he have to fear them.
She was a good and clever cat.
r/traa post, may contain sensitive content
[Hunter x Hunter] Sibling Goals https://redd.it/d22181
https://github.com/zdharma/zredis only has 8 stars, and that's not right
Go look at it, gaze into the madness that is constructing a Zsh plugin that involves compiling a Zsh module locally on install within a short time budget due to the lack of a portable ABI and then going on to provide a robust shell interface to a database, and strongly consider at least giving a pity star for the creator's long-term sanity
I do stuff.
Enjoyer of Rust, Haskell, & assorted strange langs. Fraudulent Etalus main. Tiny equine enthusiast. Femby? (Gender?) #ActuallyADHD
A community that skews thoughtful and weird. Everyone who abides by the code of conduct is welcome, thoughtful weirdos most of all! :)