Emilie Levienaise-Farrouch - Six Of Swords
Listen to Emilie Levienaise-Farrouch - Six Of Swords by Fat Cat Records on #SoundCloud
"Do you have something to hide?" is a manipulative rebuke to those that use #encryption.
It would help us all turn this conversation around. Because, the answer is: YES, we do have something to hide.
Things that we should hide, and must question why a government or business NEEDS access to:
- Medical history.
- Sensitive conversations with employers, children, spouses.
- Billing and banking information.
- Purchase information.
- Web search history.
Also PSA for non-dog owners.
If you whistle/coo/kissy noise at a dog, but aren't planning on interacting with that dog, could you not.
Look at owner, ask, then do whatever.
If you get them excited, they'll want to meet you, and if you get them excited and wander off, you're giving them confusing signals
Brenda’s quick fixes for depression (2/2)
4) Sex: This includes solo.
5) Purposefully get up one hour earlier. This is really just a short term sop, since to keep getting the effect, you'd have to keep getting up earlier and earlier. Still, it works well.
Another thing I’ve found is little steps help. Not everybody can make huge life changes or grand gestures. That’s OK. small steps are fine.
Brenda's quick fixes for depression (1/2)
1) Eat protein: Find the most concentrated form you can lay your hands on. Cottage cheese will do, but tofu or peanut butter are better.
2) Physical contact with water: Bath, shower, hot tub, pool, slip-n-slide, whatever. I've even heard of people using something called the "ocean."
3) Touch: Get a hug. Cuddle with a person. Cuddle with a pet. Get a massage.
tfw you are Nietzsche and you realize early in life that nihilism is going to be the bane of human existence and you write yourself into a nervous breakdown insisting that humanity can still purse meaning in spite of the collapse of religion and cultural values through passionately pursuing art and philosophy and 100 years later idiot teenagers think you are a nihilist and use your philosophy to justify a hedonistic meaningless existence
27, India. Magician; Queen of Swords. Multi-disciplinary artiste-in-recovery. She/her.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!